Schluter Systems Ditra Heat Uncoupling and Waterproof Membrane
8.6 SF Sheet
3' 3" x 2' 7"
Thickness - 1/4"
DITRA-HEAT is a polypropylene membrane with a cut-back stud structure and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside. The thickness of the mat, including the stud structure is 1/4" (5.5 mm). Polypropylene is not UV-stable in the long term; the product should not be stored in places with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
DITRA-HEAT matting does not rot and is inert, non-toxic, and physiologically safe. The material is highly resistant to solutions containing salts, acids, and alkalis, as well as many organic solvents, alcohols, and oils. Resistance to specific stresses can be provided if concentration, temperature, and exposure time are known. DITRA-HEAT is waterproof and minimizes the transmission of vapor.
Click here to see more information regarding Schluter Ditra Heat
- Heating and uncoupling in a single layer
- No self-levelers required to encapsulate heating cables (no need to wait for curing)
- Place the heating cables exactly where they are needed, without clips or fasteners
- Combines the flexibility of loose cable with the ease of installation of a mat system
- Minimizes assembly thickness for easy transitions to lower surface coverings
*The trademark of Schluter-Systems
is the exclusive property right of Schluter Systems L.P. and any commercial use is restricted by law. *
This item weighs: 5 lbs. per piece.