LATICRETE® Hydro Barrier™ is a thin, load bearing, self-curing liquid rubber polymer which
can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof anti-fracture membrane.
LATICRETE Hydro Barrier can be used on interior and exterior horizontal or vertical surfaces
and is approved by IAPMO for use as a shower pan liner.
LATICRETE® Hydro Barrier™ can be flood tested in 24 hours when the waterproofing membrane is cured and the substrate is 70°F (21° C) and 50% RH or greater for 24 hours. The 24 hour period starts when the LATICRETE Hydro Barrier color has changed from a light blue to a darker blue color indicating a cured membrane. If the substrate and the air temperature are lower than 70°F (21° C) and 50% RH flood testing can not be performed until the LATICRETE Hydro Barrier color has changed from a light blue to darker blue color and then 72 hours has lapsed.Uses
- Interior and Exterior
- Swimming Pools, Fountains and Water Features
- Shower Pans, Stalls and Tub Surrounds
- Bathrooms and Laundries (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Spas, Steam Rooms and Hot Tubs
- Kitchens and Food Processing Areas
- Terraces and Balconies Over Unoccupied Spaces
- Counter Tops
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Exterior Glue Plywood
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Board
- Concrete and Brick Masonry
- Cement Plaster
50 Sq Ft per 1 Gallon unit
This item weighs: 3 lbs. per unit/each.