Schluter Systems Ditra Heat 120V Cable 51 Square Foot (DHE HK 120 51)
- Length - 169.8 Feet
- Area - 51.4 Square Feet
- Total Power - 650 W
- Average Power - 12.7 Watts/SF
- Current Amps - 5.4
DITRA-HEAT is the only electric floor warming system that directly incorporates uncoupling technology to ensure that floors aren't susceptible to cracked tiles and grout. Cables can be placed wherever heat is desired for customized heating zones, and no leveling compounds are required, which makes for a quick and easy installation. With the proven technology of our DITRA uncoupling membrane incorporated in the design, DITRA-HEAT provides the ideal solution for bringing warmth and comfort to any tiled floor.
Click here to see more information regarding Schluter Ditra Heat
- Heating and uncoupling in a single layer
- No self-levelers required to encapsulate heating cables (no need to wait for curing)
- Place the heating cables exactly where they are needed, without clips or fasteners
- Combines the flexibility of loose cable with the ease of installation of a mat system
- Minimizes assembly thickness for easy transitions to lower surface coverings
*The trademark of Schluter-Systems
is the exclusive property right of Schluter Systems L.P. and any commercial use is restricted by law. *
This item weighs: 10 lbs. per unit/each.